Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The article is unpublished and has not been submitted to any other journal (otherwise a statement is included in "Comments for Editors").
- As far as possible, URLs have been added to the bibliographical references.
- The text is single-spaced, font size 12, italic if necessary, not underlined (except URL addresses); all illustrations, graphics and tables are inserted at a suitable place in the text and not at the end of the text.
- The text follows the stylistic and bibliographic guidelines in Author's Guidelines , which can be found under "About Us".
- Reviewer suggestion
- Required documents: manuscript, anonymus manuscript; if present in the manuscript: figures and tables
Names and e-mail addresses entered on the website of the Journal are used solely for the purposes stated and are not disclosed to third parties.