Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The article is unpublished and has not been submitted to any other journal (otherwise a statement is included in "Comments for Editors").
- As far as possible, URLs have been added to the bibliographical references.
- The text is single-spaced, font size 12, italic if necessary, not underlined (except URL addresses); all illustrations, graphics and tables are inserted at a suitable place in the text and not at the end of the text.
- The text follows the stylistic and bibliographic guidelines in Author's Guidelines , which can be found under "About/Submissions".
- Reviewer suggestion
- Required documents: manuscript, anonymus manuscript; if present in the manuscript: figures and tables
- By exercising the Licensed Rights (defined below), You accept and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International Public License ("Public License"). To the extent this Public License may be interpreted as a contract, You are granted the Licensed Rights in consideration of Your acceptance of these terms and conditions, and the Licensor grants You such rights in consideration of benefits the Licensor receives from making the Licensed Material available under these terms and conditions.
- The authors explicitly agree to a plagiarism check by Milk Science International - Milchwissenschaft. They also agree that the manuscript they submit will be forwarded to a cloud-based plagiarism testing service for approval.
- All authors declare Compliance with Ethical Standards (Author Guidelines). The corresponding author will be held responsible for false statements or failure to fulfill the guidelines Compliance with Ethical Standards
Names and e-mail addresses entered on the website of the Journal are used solely for the purposes stated and are not disclosed to third parties.